Online Introduction to StrongSuits
Three new courses from StrongSuits are now available online. These are:
- Introduction to StrongSuits
- Team Strengths Map
- Free mini course
The Introduction to StrongSuits online course is aimed at anyone who wants to use the StrongSuits cards to build stronger teams
In the online introduction to strongsuits you will learn how to use the StrongSuits cards to build trust, improve communication and create psychological safety in teams. The programme covers the four ways you can use the cards to generate powerful conversations about how people behave and how they can develop. By the end of the course you will develop the confidence to use StrongSuits to help teams:
- Identify individual and team strengths.
- Work with overplayed strengths and limiting thoughts.
- Explore cognitive diversity and how this makes the team stronger as a whole.
- Identify team communication styles leading to improved communication
The programme includes the key games and exercises you can use with teams straightaway to build trust and make a breakthrough in performance. We also include worksheets to download.
In addition, you will learn about the science behind StrongSuits including the four key insights from modern psychology that underpin StrongSuits and that are the foundations of team performance.
Participants in the course receive a free copy of the StrongSuits practitioner’s manual.
To complete the online course you’ll need a pack of the StrongSuits cards, so if you haven’t already got a pack, head to our store; www.strongsuits.com/shop
The online introduction to StrongSuits is ideal for any coach, facilitator or trainer who supports the development of teams.
So, if you want to learn how you can make a difference for your clients, enrol now
The Team Strengths Map course is intended as a follow on from our Introduction to StrongSuits Course. In this course you’ll learn how to use the team strengths map to generate high-impact learning for the teams that you support. We take step by step you through:
- How to plot preferred communication styles on the team strengths map.
- How to plot the team’s communication styles when they are under stress.
- Debriefing the team strengths map for maximum impact, including what the nine different zones of the map mean and how to interpret the eight directions of travel under stress.
- Creating a communication agreement that crystalizes the learning they take from exploring the team strengths map.
This will give you everything you need to feel confident using the team strengths map with your clients to build trust, improve communication and create psychological safety
The free mini-course shows you how to use the StrongSuits cards to work with team members to explore their own and others strengths. In this course we show you:
- How to play Your Winning Hand, a game to help team members to explore their own and others strengths
- How to debrief the Your Winning hand game for maximum impact to build trust and create psychological safety.