Become a Licensed StrongSuits Trainer
By becoming a licensed StrongSuits Trainer you gain access to a wealth of support and additional resources as well as the freedom to use the StrongSuits brand to promote your own workshops and train new StrongSuits Practitioners and Facilitators anywhere in the world (and soon online!).
To apply to become a licensed trainer, you first need to attend both a StrongSuits Foundation Workshop and a StrongSuits Facilitator Training.
Benefits of becoming a StrongSuits Trainer
- Deliver Strongsuits Foundation and Facilitator trainings
- Digital copies of all StrongSuits workshop materials, presentation slides, handouts and training materials
- Digital copies of training manuals and bonus resources
- Promotion of you and your public events on the StrongSuits website
- Marketing materials and support for your events
- Access to our online community of StrongSuits Trainers
- A direct link to the content authors and StrongSuits admin team
- For more details, see our detailed benefits of becoming a Licensed StrongSuits® Trainer.
Steps to Becoming a StrongSuits Trainer
- Obtain the StrongSuits Practitioner Certificate and the StrongSuits Facilitator Certificate
- Understand the benefits of becoming a Licensed StrongSuits® Trainer.
- Apply to Become a Licensed Trainer *
- Agree to the StrongSuits Trainer License and Fees *
- Attend an Onboarding session with the StrongSuits central team
*If you would like to apply for a discounted rate, please state your reasons when applying and we will contact you to discuss. A number of factors will be taken into consideration such as base country, annual income, invoice address, and locations where workshops will be delivered.